Enhance your documents, intelligently
With AUTOFORM LN’s UDC data can be collected from external databases and conditionally inserted into documents produced via your main application. This brings a wealth of relevant and detailed information to your documents without the need for repetitive manual intervention.
AUTOFORM LN’s Universal Database Connector lets you:
- Conditionally add contact names and numbers to order acknowledgements, invoices and other documents according to the product sold or the territory. This aids customer-supplier communication in the event of a query.
- Add serial numbers, product traceability numbers & service information from other application databases.
- Conditionally export names & addresses from your ERP for marketing purposes, i.e. customers who have not placed an order for the last 3 months.
- Translate short form product codes into full product descriptions in order to improve order fulfilment accuracy.
- Collect dangerous goods information, export conditions and COSHH handling regulations from commercial databases and insert them into export documents, delivery notes and Tremcards.
AUTOFORM LN Supports:
- SQL Server
- SQL Base
- My SQL
- And many more…
AUTOFORM LN also provides easy to use ODBC tools for SAP, ORACLE, NAVISION, Temenos and Infor. High speed collection and easy to use point & click settings means connecting to your data sources and retrieving information is quick and simple.