The future of customer on-boarding
Reduce the time and effort of on-boarding new customers, whilst improving security and identification, using our fully integrated customer on-boarding solutions for T24.
- First, the system generates an attractive customer application form.
- This form can then be printed and signed for subsequent scanning and archiving. Alternatively, the customer application form can be electronically generated and signed using a windows surface tablet or digital signature pad and then automatically archived.
- Using either method, a physically scanned document or a digitally hand signed document, the signature is extracted for reference purposes and automatically presented back through the single customer view screen in T24.
- In addition to the signature, a high resolution webcamera takes a photo of the customer and makes it available to the single customer view in T24
- Finally, customer ID documents (passport / utility bill / etc) can be scanned and archived directly from T24.
- The significant advantage to our customer onboarding solution is that all customer details / documents / ID information is easily accessible from a single T24 screen (SCV). No more tabbing through multiple screens, or external applications. All the information you need, is available instantly, in a single place whilst dealing with the customer which can help to reduce fraud.